- Download the zip file of the plugin.
- Extract to its own named folder
- Using the FTP program, upload this folder to the mod folder of your Moodle installation.
- Ensure the new module folder and its contents are readable by the webserver. Change the Read and Write permissions for the files and folder. Incorrect permissions may prevent the installation of the plugin.
- Go to Site administration > Notifications to see if the new plugin requires any decisions or updating of Moodle code.
Now you can select this new plugin.
Alternately, you can always create a support ticket and we can handle all technical stuff for you.