- Download the zip file of the theme.
- Extract to its own named folder.
- Using the FTP program, upload this folder to the /theme folder of your Moodle installation.
- Ensure the new theme folder and its contents are readable by the webserver. Change the Read and Write permissions for the files and folder. Incorrect permissions may prevent display of the newly installed theme.
- Go to Site administration > Notifications to see if the new theme requires any decisions or updating of Moodle code.
Now, you and your users can select and use this theme.