If a student makes an inappropriate post, than you can either delete it, or else you can "quarantine" it by sending it to a hidden forum and then alerting the student.
- First create a forum "Hidden forum for Offensive Posts" and hide it by clicking the "Eye icon".
- Find the offensive post and click 'split'.
- This will take you to a second page where you will be asked to verify the split. Confirm it by pressing the 'split' button near the top of the post.
- The post(s) will now be split. You should see the post/discussion individually on a separate page. In the right-hand corner will be a dropdown bar and a button that says 'move'.
5. Choose 'Hidden forum for offensive posts' in the dropdown and click 'move'.